AddressBoulevard Kukulcan, km 16.5
- Paradisus Cancún
- 5 star deluxe
- 21.08346 , -86.7720
Melia Hotels International welcomes you to gorgeous Cancun and appreciates your attendance to this important event.
On Behalf of AAPA Veteran’s Caucus we are offering you special rates for the 2020 Topics in the Tropics Event and look forward to deliver the quality of service for which we are widely recognized.
Enjoy your stay!
In order to guarantee the reservations, all must be made with a valid credit card. Guests should authorize Paradisus Cancun to charge the total amount corresponding to all reserved room nights of the stay plus the applicable taxes. Individuals shall be responsible for their own guarantees.
INDIVIDUAL CANCELLATION POLICIES:
Guests will authorize Paradisus Cancun to charge cancellations penalties as follows:
* Individual reservations will be allowed to cancel up to 20 days prior to the arrival date without penalty.
* Rooms cancelled within 19 days and the day of arrival will be charged the entire stay penalty plus applicable taxes.
* The cancellation penalties will be applied directly to the guest’s credit card.
* No Shows or Early Departures: In case of a no-show or an early departure the hotel is authorized to charge the total amount corresponding to all reserved days of the stay.
ENVIRONMENTAL TAX CLAUSE
* Proposed rates are subject to the “environmental tax”, currently of $26.06 pesos ($1.50 USD approximately, actual amount may change without previous notice) per night per room. This tax applies to all visitors staying at Hotels in the municipality of Benito Juarez (Cancun), Quintana Roo starting from January 1st, 2019. Please be advised you will be requested to pay this environmental tax upon check-out.
Certificate of Excellence 2019
Having stayed at at least twelve other Cancun hotels ... I can tell you The Paradisus is the best. I love the beach and when I go i take a bag with me to clean up any cups plastic and even cigarette...
Saint Louis, Missouri